This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my full disclosure for more information.
SiteGround, as one of the best and most preferred hosting providers, is definitely a BIG deal.
Here are the reasons why:
1. Customer Support. You will surely love their exceptional customer service. Fast and reliable. When I was starting and needed technical assistance with my new site they really helped me a lot in no time, within a minute or two they were able to respond and provided me with great support. When you’re new to all these stuff most probably an exceptional WordPress support is on top of your list and SiteGround got you covered. They offer instant web chat and phone support.
2. Speed. SiteGround makes your website faster. They offer Supercacher on all plans above StartUp. Caching is a must especially when your site is starting to get some serious traffic. SiteGround Supercacher can make your site faster. This is of great importance to improve user experience, besides you wouldn’t want people to leave your site because of slow loading time right? For more speed, SiteGround also uses SSD drives for all plans.
3. Security. When it comes to securing your site, SiteGround does a mighty work in applying effective account isolation mechanisms. Indeed this web hosting provider makes your website faster and safer. Unlike some web hosting companies, SiteGround makes sure that their softwares are always up to date to avoid security holes. You can also opt to avail their SG Site Scanner to monitor and check your website daily.
4. Free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate. This is a must in 2018 that Google is flagging website without SSL certification, unsecure. In most cases, the ‘Not Secure’ message will prompt people to leave your site and hurt your traffic so you really should consider moving your website from HTTP to HTTPS. This is a no-brainer with SiteGround’s Let’s Encrypt option.
5. Daily backups. Having a daily back up of your files is important and SiteGround will do it for you. Of course, having your own backups as well is recommended. If you’re anything like me, apart from SiteGround’s daily backups, you can do manual or automatic backups regularly and especially before and after making major site tweaks.
6. Free site transfer. Transferring from a different host has never been easier. Unlike some hosting providers, SiteGround offers a site transfer assistance that is absolutely free.
SiteGround offers a reasonably affordable price. If you purchase through this link you can avail of their special discount of up to 70% off. The basic plan starts with $3.95 a month, you can learn more about their plans here.
With SiteGround, you can have your own website or start your own blog in just 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: Choose a Plan.
STEP 2: Choose Domain.
STEP 3: Review and Complete.
Congratulations you’re now a certified website owner!
If you are looking to start your own blog please be sure to check out my tips on starting a blog below.
With up to 100% uptime, SiteGround is really worth considering when choosing a web hosting provider. The above reasons are sufficient enough to set it apart from other web hosting companies. It is also worth noting that even if I earned nothing at all I would still recommend SiteGround. Besides I am using their web hosting service and I definitely not regret choosing them, so I recommend you should too.